My good friend Melissa took these adorable pictures of Kaylee in her Baptism dress! I love how beautiful she looks in every single picture, and this is just a few of them!
Way cute pics!! Congrats to Kaylee!! and good job on multiple posts! I was so excited to see you put new pics up! But you need a new pic for your header and a new background cuz its missing!! let me know if you need some help! hehehe! love you guys!
I can't believe Kaylee is old enough to get baptized! Last time I saw her she was so little. Are you guys living in UT now? I totally lost track of you guys.
4 comments:
Way cute pics!! Congrats to Kaylee!! and good job on multiple posts! I was so excited to see you put new pics up! But you need a new pic for your header and a new background cuz its missing!! let me know if you need some help! hehehe! love you guys!
Kaylee is so beautiful! I can't believe our little girls are baptized! I need to get around and post about Hailee's baptism:)
I can't believe Kaylee is old enough to get baptized! Last time I saw her she was so little. Are you guys living in UT now? I totally lost track of you guys.
She look beautiful I luv her dress!
- Alysa Biggs
Post a Comment