We decided a few years ago that it is a great family activity to PAINT instead of CARVE our pumpkins!!
My friend and I took our kids out to this corn maze and had an absolute blast! The kids played forever in this "corn box" and I even joined in the fun!! Can I just say that a corn box is so much better than a sand box!!
Riding the Redneck Roller Coaster is one of the funnest things that I've done in a while! There were 3 old vans joined together and pulled by a truck. There was an obstacle coarse with hills, water and lots of swerving back and forth! The kids absolutely loved it and the Moms did too!
The kids did a Halloween parade for school and walked around the block so that the parents could see all of the kids costumes! Cute idea!
Malia's dance class
Kaylee's dance class
The girls had a blast trick-or-treating and got tons of candy! While we were out, Cambree tripped and all of her candy fell out of her bucket. Kaylee ran over to see if she was OK and she said, "Me fine, but Princesses don't fall."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm loving that idea of painting instead of carving!! We were carving ours and I hated it....soooo gross! Maybe we'll do that next year:)sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment