Kaylee was baptized this past Saturday and we had a wonderful day!! We feel so blessed that so many family and friends were able to attend. A lot of you drove a long way in a snowstorm and some even flew home just to be here for Kaylee's special day! It wouldn't have been the same without all of you here so thank you so much for making an effort to come! I was great at taking pictures before the Baptism and not so good after so I know I'm missing some pictures of some of you but we still love you! After Kaylee was baptized we went into a room and showed a video that my sister-in-law made of Kaylee's growing up years, she was able to capture some pretty precious moments and I will forever be grateful to her for the many hours she put into making that for us! My dad and mother-in-law then spoke to Kaylee a little about Baptism and the Gift of the Holy Ghost; they did such a great job and explained everything in a way that an 8 year old could perfectly understand. There was such a strong spirit there that day and I hope Kaylee can always remember the way she felt on her Special day!!! The rest of the day was spent eating yummy food (thanks to all of you) and visiting with family and friends!
Kaylee was lucky enough to be baptized on the same day as her best friend Maddy!! She has been such a good friend to Kaylee and was the very first friend that Kaylee made after moving here. She is a sweetheart and they have a blast together!
2 comments:
WOw!!! Little Kaylee is 8 and baptized now!! How great to have all your family there:) Loved seeing all the pictures...she sure is a beautiful girl!
Kaylee is so beautiful! What sweet pictures! We really miss your family and enjoyed looking at your blog!
Post a Comment