Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Month of July!!

We had a fun and eventful month of July!! As I was uploading these pictures it reminded me of all of the fun things that we did while we were visiting family! We were able to celebrate Malia's 5th Birthday and she even got to have a party with Myleigh! We had an obstacle course, opened presents and had cake and ice cream!





We went down to Carrie's for the day and the kids had fun playing at the park and then doing hair and dancing afterwards!!



Grandpa Larson celebrated his 90th B-Day along with a Larson family reunion! We had a great time swimming at Randy & Jills and meeting some cousins!
Cambree's first time on the tube! She cried at first and then she fell asleep! After taking her on the boat for 1 day, I was glad we didn't take her to Lake Powell for the entire week! Thanks to Gail, Mar & Lindy for watching her for me and taking such good care of her!



We went to a fun place that had bumper cars, bowling & miniature golf. The girls had a blast and Cambree kept dancing to all of the music and had quite an audience!
We went to a splash park with Traci! After it warmed up the kids had fun running around in all of the water!

We had another fun year at Lake Powell!! Kaylee and Malia were like little fish, they never came out of the water! They loved the tube and would keep saying faster, faster! They actually both skied and I was so proud of them. Kaylee did it 3 times and Malia was good with once! In our little cove Kaylee was skiing around and a full boat came up and saw how little she was and started clapping and cheering for her!!




Malia played so hard that she finally crashed!!



Kaylee and Malia had another successful year of T-Ball!! It's amazing how much they learn in one year. I think Kaylee's team finally got it!!

Rory and Carrie came out for a visit!! We went to a water park during the day and played at night! We had so much fun having them over, anybody is always welcome!!

We had to go catch some fireflies!! I took them down to the bike path and there were so many it looked like the fairy godmother was going to appear in the trees! They are pretty tricky to catch but the kids managed to catch quite a few!
We had another wonderful 4th of July!! We had tons of fun with family, had great fireworks and ate lots of yummy food!





We all ran the Fun Run. They had a mile run for the kids and I was so proud of the girls, they both took 1st place in their age groups! They asked me if I won my run and I just told them that I finished!


2 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Oh my gosh what a JULY you had girl!!!! I loved the pics and watching those videos of the girls. How awesome that they both got up...I was grinning and laughing...I can only imagine how happy and proud you were of your babies:) K I just have one questions.....where is the world is TJ?? Did he have to stay back home for work?? I wish we could have been at Lake Powell together too....someday we will get us all together and go play. Miss you...I'm going to call you so we can catch up!! Love you guys!

Thomas Family said...

It looks like you were super busy and had tons of fun. I'm totally jealous that you go to Lake Powell every year.