Over Memorial Day, TJ had a great idea to take a quick trip to Mt. Rushmore. I'll be honest, at first I wasn't very excited but we actually had a great time. After seeing the famous faces we went on an Alpine Slide, which the girls loved and then to Bear Country. Bear Country was a drive around zoo with bears roaming around. We definately got up close with the bears and the girls loved it, especially Cambree! Cambree would growl and scream at every bear, and there were a lot. After you were done driving they had a little zoo with a lot of baby bears. We got to see them run around and play, it was a pretty cool experience. We made it home at 2 AM and TJ had to get up for work the next day. He's getting pretty good at all of this driving!!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Summer Fun!!!
Over Memorial Day, TJ had a great idea to take a quick trip to Mt. Rushmore. I'll be honest, at first I wasn't very excited but we actually had a great time. After seeing the famous faces we went on an Alpine Slide, which the girls loved and then to Bear Country. Bear Country was a drive around zoo with bears roaming around. We definately got up close with the bears and the girls loved it, especially Cambree! Cambree would growl and scream at every bear, and there were a lot. After you were done driving they had a little zoo with a lot of baby bears. We got to see them run around and play, it was a pretty cool experience. We made it home at 2 AM and TJ had to get up for work the next day. He's getting pretty good at all of this driving!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute stuff! Sure wish you guys lived closer...we could have so much fun! :)
Looks like a fun weekend. I would like to make it up there some day, but that would be a REALLY long drive for us. We are excited to see you too. Maybe we'll come out after we see you in July.
Looks like a fun weekend! I've been meaning to call you and catch up. Hope things are going well.
Fun pictures! You guys are cute, I can't believe Cambree, she is getting so big. Call me if/when you come to Utah if you have some free time.
Post a Comment