Friday, August 20, 2010

Two posts in one Month!!!




I must have way too much time on my hands with two kids in school now!!! Kaylee and Malia are loving school and they both have excellent teachers. It's funny because Kaylee always tries to tell Malia what you do in Kindergarten and Malia doesn't seem to be to interested in what she has to say. Malia would prefer to do everything the teacher's way!!
It took Rachel moving for all of us girls to actually take a night and go out to dinner!! We had a great time talking while we were eating, instead of while we were out of breath, running! All of us really got to know each other by going running at night together. These girls are really amazing and have become great friends. Rachel was our running MOTIVATOR!! She would make us keep going even when we wanted to stop. They all ran a half marathon, but I still trained with them. I never thought I would be able to run 10 miles without stopping!! We have missed you Rachel and hopefully you can find another running club!!!

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

It's so awesome you can run 10 miles without stopping. I just barely did a 10k and thought I was gonna die. The girls look cute in there school clothes.