Friday, May 7, 2010

April Showers!!! Locks of Love!!!

Malia has such long, thick hair that she's always said that when it got long enough she wanted to donate it to Locks of Love. This last week was that week and we had both had enough of the hair. They cut off 10 1/2 inches and she is still cute as ever! She thinks she looks a lot different and she's already asking when it will be long again!!

This is what I call multi-tasking, Cambree did love it though!!! (Don't worry he only mowed the front yard with her, I think he would have permanent back problems if he did the whole yard!)
Our neighbor is a school teacher and she got us all free tickets to the Russian Ballet, Sleeping Beauty. The girls did surprisingly well and actually really enjoyed it!! They have been trying to dance on their toes ever since!!


Did I do that????? Yes, Cambree is our little terror, leave her alone for 2 minutes and she'll have something ruined!! That is Dry Erase marker but I did get it all off thanks to the MAGIC ERASER!!! A few weeks ago I found her in the toilet, not any toilet but one filled with Kaylee's pee that she had not flushed. I caught her just as she was reaching in, grabbing the toilet paper and sucking on it, yes, sucking on it. And yes, she did scream as I took her away from her new found joy!!!
Our next door neighbors are moving this month and so we went to the Zoo. The kids had fun playing together and will be so sad when they are gone!

You've got to love the RAIN!! It will be 70 degrees and all of a sudden the rain comes. How can you resist dancing in the puddles, Cambree even got into the action this year!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

How sweet of Malia to donate her hair to locks of love. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Can you believe we will have first graders next year! I hope all is well:)

Campbell Family said...

Look at Malia's cute little bob!!! She looks adorable:) I can't believe how long her hair was. April has been quite eventful for you guys. Oh and I loved seeing TJ mowing the lawn with Cambree....hilarious! That pic is a life long keeper!

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet she donated it to locks of love! What a good mother you are! Your girls are as beautiful as ever:)

Kedrick & Kori said...

Such cute photos. So fun. It was so great to be able to talk to you last week. We will be praying you our way. You are an incredible family, hang in there, keep the faith! love ya, Kori

Gunn said...

Aaahh, I can't believe you got that much when you cut her hair. Someone will definitely love it. Way cute short too. Looks like a lot of fun going on. Wiley just did the same thing with the toilet, but instead of pee he got the other thing and he was dipping in his tooth brush and putting it in his mouth. Let's just say the girls had a huge lecture on flushing the toilet.