Malia is our newest member of the 2-Wheel Bike Club. There was a nice warm day and so we decided to give it a shot!! She did awesome and was riding all by herself by the end of the day. She even could start by herself and turn!! She says that it's a lot FUNNER to ride on 2 wheels!
We made a quick trip back home for Easter! We were able to see lots of family and even go to conference! The kids had an absolute blast and didn't want to come back home. Thanks to everybody for letting us come to their houses on such short notice! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good to see you again. I have been meaning to call, but you know how that goes. Wish we could have seen you, but looks like a fun trip. I wish I could see that Cambree. Take care.
I will never forget the Easter I got to spend with you and your family that one year. I LOVED your candy EVERYWHERE tradition. Great way to get all of the cleaning done:)
So cute!! I wish we could have been able to get together...next time you are in UT, let me know, I would love to come down and see you guys!! Hope you are doing great! :) Your girls are getting so big...they are all so cute! :)
How fun that you guys were able to go back home....that is so nice! You for sure are ALWAYS on my mind on Easter.....staying at your house and having all that candy just everywhere in every knook and cranny....it was awesome! Glad you guys had a good trip:)
Post a Comment