Wednesday, March 24, 2010
We're BACK!!!
After loosing a camera and our computer crashing I think we're finally back on top of the technical world!! We had a church basketball party for the Church basketball team. We had a great time and ate lots of yummy food!! Although they didn't win the tournament they did pretty good for our small little Branch!!


I have been watching the little neighbor girl 1 or 2 times a week and her and Malia have a great time together. Her is the little innocent face of our little terror!! She is the happiest, sweetest little thing but in a matter of seconds she has every drawer or cupboard emptied!! 
Kaylee with a few of her friends. She is our little fashion diva! She has to change her clothes about three times everyday! It actually kind of drives me crazy with all of her messes but she knows how to have fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Welcome back! The girls are getting so big!! You need to change you family picture!
Yea!!! You did it!! I love that picture!!
Hey!!! I was hoping to see an update from you:) I LOVE the new family pic, you guys are adorable and it makes me miss you even more! Now I just need to update mine...I don't have a good excuse like you did...I'm just a slacker! Loved catching up with you the other day. Miss you all!
cute cute cute, thanks for the update! How are things?
What a beautiful family!!! It looks like you guys are staying busy - you need to get back this way soon:)
What a beautiful family!!! It looks like you guys are staying busy - you need to get back this way soon:)
I can't believe I'm just getting around to looking at your blog! I must admit you are a beautiful family and I'm so glad you came to see us for Easter.
Love MOM
Post a Comment