Monday, November 16, 2009
Cambree's 1st Birthday!!!
We celebrated Cambree's 1st Birthday! I can't believe that she is already 1!! We had a little family party and Cambree didn't quite get the opening presents part and so her sisters helped her out. I made her a flower cake and we had homemade baby pizzas for dinner. She loved it and ate the whole thing!!

This horse is so cute. It wags its tail and makes horsey sounds! Cambree loved eating the cake. She picked up the whole piece, sucked on it and continued to smear it all over! 


We can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is walking all over the place and loves to play and interact with everyone. We love all of her smiles and kisses and she has brought so much joy into our home! 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe your baby is one! That went by so fast. You have the cutest family. I hope things are well:)
Oh my goodness! I can't believe she's already a year old!!! She is adorable!! Love the cake pictures! Those are always so much fun!! You guys look great! We miss you! Give Cambree a birthday squeeze from us!
I can't get over how blond her hair is. She is so cute. I can't waite for her and Savannah to get together over christmas
Her hair is so blonde!!! I seriously can't believe she is one already...where has the time gone?? I bet the girls didn't mind at all opening the presents:). What a cutie...give her loves from her extended family in AZ!
O.K. where's the new post?? I'm so sorry we missed you guys at Christmas. It was not a fun time at the Christensen household, luckily I was the only one that got sick and I never do. Anyway, next ya'll come we will for sure greet you with open arms! :)
Post a Comment