Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Fun Filled Month of October!!!!

We had a great Halloween this year!! The weather was beautiful, about 65 with no wind, you can't get better than that. We had a butterly, a pirate and a Hannah Montana!! We had a branch party were they had a carnival for the kids and also a neighborhood party!! The kids wish we could go to that many parties and eat that much candy every week!!
At our neighborhood party I set up a game with these donuts. The object is to eat the donut without using your hands. As you can tell more laughing went on than donut eating!!



We went with Kaylee on a fieldtrip to the High School petting zoo!! Kaylee loves animals and Malia is a little more hesitant but still a fan. They are both better then their mom!!
Some of our friends had their little girls B-Day party at a gymnastics place. Cambree would even hang on these bars for a while, I have to say that we were pretty impressed!! The girls had a ball and have been playing Gymnastics ever since!!


Our friends from Iowa were able to stop by one last time as they were moving to Washington! That is it for all of our chiropractic friends from Iowa, they are all gone now. We will sure miss all of the visits!
We were able to go to a Pumpkin Patch one night and their was a lot more to do then just pick out a pumpkin!! There was a 50 foot slide coming down from a castle, a life sized candy land game, a haunted house for kids, hay bells, a corn maze, tractor rides, a fun cafe and lots more!

I know this picture is hard to see but they had all of these haybells lined up and stacked up forever. It reminded me of playing on the haybells at my Grandpa Lee's house! We could play on those for hours! So much fun.




Richard and Gail were able to come out for Kaylee's 6th B-Day!!! They arrived just as the party started and were able to stay for a few days. Although the weather was rainy and cold we still had a good time!!
We went to a funny movie about raining food! The kids wished that it would rain ice cream in their world!!
The highlight of the trip was Grandma taught Kaylee how to skip!! Trust me we have tried but she always did more of a gallop. Kaylee has since taught Malia how to skip the Kindergarten way!
Cambree also mastered the art of going up and down the stairs all by herself!! Thanks to Gma and Gpa that would stand behind her and watch her over and over again!!
Grandpa was always nice enough to stay home with Cambree while we went shopping or to a movie. It was nice not having to take her hardly anywhere!
Gma bought the girls all new pajamas!!
We played Guesstures and the girls had a fun time watching Gma and Gpa play!!
Since it was so rainy and cold, Gail had a good idea to do a project. We put up two long coat racks in the laundry room for all of our STUFF!! It works great and I don't have near as many coats on the floor anymore. Thank you!


Kaylee wanted a big party for her 6th B-Day!! The social butterfly that she is wanted a butterfly cake, imagine that! She wanted to invite everybody but we were able to limit it down to 13 girls! They ate, played games and opened presents! Thanks to lots of help we were able to make it a success!!
I had a little left over cake batter that wouldn't fit in the pan and so I made another cake and let the girls decorate it the way that THEY wanted it!! They had a blast and it was the prettiest cake by far!!


This is just a random shot of Cambree. I was feeding her sweet potatoes and she happened to sneeze and her hand hit the spoon right before I put it in her mouth, needless to say she ended up looking like this!! I thought she would cry but instead she just smiled! One less bite of sweet potatoes she had to eat I guess!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Wow!! Tons of fun at the Moss house!!! You guys look great! You need to update more often! I do have to say that I was suprised to see Kaylee in a costume that wasent a Disney Princess!!

Carrie Peterson said...

Hey, we had the same idea to update our blogs today too. Anyway, looking at those pictures make me miss you guys. Your girls are growing up sooo fast. I can't wait for you guys to come out for Christmas so our girls can play together. Give them hugs and kisses for us. We love you guys!

Thomas Family said...

It looks like you had a super fun month!! The girls are all getting so big. Miss ya lots.

Campbell Family said...

That cake makes me think of the flower cake you made for Ashlynn! Loved looking at all the pictures. I miss you guys so bad...I miss my friend:) The girls are getting so big and they look so tall. We did so much in October too and I haven't posted about it yet. I've been working so much with Dave that I haven't had any time. Love you guys...hope we can talk soon...miss you:)