This past month has been filled with lots of firsts!!
TJ and I had some peach cobbler last night and Cambree absolutely loved it!! She kept grabbing our bowls and so when we were done we just gave her the bowl. She tried to lick it clean!! Afterwards she was so sticky I put her in the sink, for some reason I thought that would be quicker than a bath. She loved it, but we soon had water all over the floor!!
For TJ's B-Day we got to go to our very FIRST Huskers Game! This wouldn't be that big of a deal except for the fact that they have sold out the past 300 games!! I guess it's pretty hard to get tickets but TJ got them from a Supplier that he works with. Our neighbors were kind enough to watch our kids all day so that we could go and we had a great time!
TJ always wants a Banana Creme pie for his B-Day instead of a Cake!
Everyone in the stadium of 85,000 people are wearing red or white!

The girls were invited to their friends Fancy Nancy party and they got to strut their stuff down the pink carpet!


Cambree's very first ponytail!!
Kaylee's very first day of Kindergarten! She has a great teacher and loves to go. For some reason it's so hard to send your first child away to school. I think that I knew once it started that it would never end. I did get a little teary eyed but she was so ready to go that she just said, "Bye Mom!!" She gets stars on all of her papers and is definately a good student!
I do have to admit that Malia misses her while she is gone all day long but she is quickly adjusting! I'm trying to keep her busy and I quite enjoy some silence every once in a while!!
8 comments:
Well Hey Stranger!!! I was just thinking about you guys this morning! Fun times at the Moss house!! Abby misses Kaylee! She was like "Kaylee wont be at my school because now her house is far way, right mom?" Our house is alot more quiet with Abby at school too. Funny how much noise one little person can make!
Look how beautiful your family is! Thanks for posting all of the pictures. It is fun to be able to see what you have been up to.
Happy Birthday T! That game looks like it was a lot of fun. Probably a pretty cool experience. The girls are so stinking cute. I gotta see that Cambree. Hope all is going good.
Nicky your little family is growing up! Your little girls are darling. Its funny how Kaylee looks like TJ and Malia looks like you...and it looks like Cambree is going to look like TJ. I'm glad you have updated your blog for me to see the great pics! Miss you!
We love the pictures, especially the first ponytail!
Look at TJ all decked out in Nebraska team spirit...I can just hear him now hootin and howin:) You guys all look great! I had a hard time sending TY to school too. But as the days went on I got used to it real quick! Cambree is so blond!!! Where is that coming from?? Miss you guys so much! Give the girls loves from all of us!
Cute pics. It looks like things have been quite busy in your neck of the woods! I can't believe how big Cambree is getting!
I just love these pictures! You're girls are getting so big, especially kaylee going to go school! How fun catching up with the Pace's! I hope that it's us next time! :-) We sure miss you guys! Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment