Cambree loved her first ear of Corn on the Cob!!
This was us before we started out on the Orderville Canyon 11 mile hike. I don't know if any of us knew what we were really getting into but we had a great time! It was beautiful and cool and the swimming, cliff jumping, down climbing and wading through freezing cold water was definately enough excitement for one day!! We had a great time and I think everyone of us would do it again! TJ coached Kaylee's T-Ball team and she did great. She even could outrun the boys and get the ball!
Malia and Cambree were always good sports to go watch Kaylee play! This night it was 110 with the heat index, way to hot but we made it through!
7 comments:
Holy cow what a post!! I loved looking at all the pictures:) Looks like you guys had so much fun on vacation seeing family. What a trip! That is so great that you got to go play with the Frogley's...I bet TJ and Steve were totally little boys again! Aren't they always when ever any of them get together?? I miss those days...miss you guys...love you!
Wow! You guys had a jam packed summer!! You make us look like bums!! Although Bryan was in school this summer so we have an excuse! All the pics are awesome!! Tell kaylee hi for Abby, she keeps asking if Kaylee can come for her birthday and spend the night!
What a busy and fun summer! Are you ready for your oldest to go to Kindergarten?
Thanks for the update! It does look like you had a fun filled action packed summer! Good for you guys. I miss you tons.
Can I be adopted by Aunt Susan? She seems like one of the coolest aunts that ever existed:)
Nicky how are you! I didn't know Kaylee has all day kindergarten. That seems like a lot for a little 5-6 year old. I bet Malia misses her like crazy. Justin sure misses Hailee while she is gone. One of these days we need to catch up. Your girls are so pretty!
Nicky! Your comment about Emma was so sweet!! Looks like you guys had a great summer! Your girls are getting so big!...Kaylee's in kindergarten?...wow! Time flies! Speaking of...we are moving to Tacoma, WA next month!...could we stop by on our way?
Post a Comment