TJ and I had a date night for my MOPS group and TJ ended up winning this ice cream sundae basket!! The girls thought it was the coolest thing ever and they were so happy to eat tons of ice cream with any topping imagineable!!

We had a wonderful Easter!! We were so lucky to have my parents and brother come, we always love to have visitors! The weekend was filled with fun and Kaylee and Malia could hardly wait to show them everything that they can do. We went to the park, played basketball, flew a kite, had an Easter egg hunt, colored eggs, rode bikes, played lots and lots of games and the Easter Bunny even came!! We put candy out all over the floor, blinds, tables, chairs and it's always funny to see that Kaylee & Malia will try to reach the highest things regardless of the fact that there is plenty of candy at their level! Trent has got to be the best uncle, he entertains the kids nonstop and they absolutely love him!
9 comments:
Nicky, your girls are so dang cute!! Do you do the same tradition your parents do at your home for Easter? Every time we have Easter, I always think of the time I went to your house. That is a great tradition. We hope you guys are doing well.
I LOVE your Easter traditions with candy EVERYWHERE in the house! Your mom is so dang cute...look at her on the playground and running after the girls riding bikes...I love her! Oh these pics made me miss you guys:) Our last time before we moved was staying with you Easter weekend and we had so much fun with you guys. Such cute pictures, your family is always so good about coming to see you guys! Love you guys...miss you!
gosh I said "guys" so much...sorry...hee hee!
I'm so glad you had such a fabulous Easter! I really love that last picture- so darling!!
What a fun looking Easter!! You all just look like you are having the time of your lives together!! So precious! I can't believe how much Cambree looks like TJ!! I just love your pictures!! Keep em coming! :-)
We tried to post some comments a couple of days ago, but now see that it didn't post so we'll try again: We love the pictures and story lines about Easter. Cambree is growing! We don't see blue eyes though. I think she is going to look a lot like her sisters. We can see that you had a great time with Nicky's parents and brother... We love you all.
So fun! What a great Easter! I just wanted to let you know that we went private. If you still want to read our blog send me an e-mail at md1229@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite! Have a great day!
Megan Dallimore
Nicky! I came across your blog in a round-a-bout way...you have such an adorable family! You look good and so happy, your little ones make me smile-they are so cute! It's good to see what you've been up to, it's been such a long time since seeing so many people, it's fun to find 'em and catch up. Fun times!
Shelly (Johnson) Gardner
Post a Comment