Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Fun & Valentines!!!


On Valentines we had a fun day of Heart Pancakes and eggs! TJ is always so good to surprise the girls with some fun things and they were so happy with all of their Valentine's goodies! It also snowed that day and so all the neighborhood Dad's were good sports and pulled the kids around on sleds in our backyard!! The kids could have kept on going forever but the Dad's didn't last quite as long!
TJ also surprised me on my Birthday with dinner and a yummy cheesecake, if it was left up to me we would have had left-overs, thankfully I have a wonderful husband!!

We have been playing Volleyball in the basement with balloons lately and Kaylee gets pretty excited. She said, "Mom, last night was a BLAST playing Volleyball!!!" a few seconds later she said, "Mom what does BLAST mean?"
The other day I over heard Kaylee and Malia playing and the conversation went like this:
K: Let's play princesses
M: OK
K: How about you be Cinderella and I'll be Belle
M: I don't want to be Cinderella
K: How about you be Sleeping Beauty
M: No
K: Jasmine
M: No
K: Then who do you want to be?
M: I want to be a princess that doesn't have any witches or mean guys!!
K: Then you can't be a princess!
The girls always play and have so much fun together and I love when I get to listen in without them knowing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!! I can't believe how big they are getting!! Time flies! I love their princess conversation...too funny! now that my girls are in the same bedroom, love to sit outside their door and listen to their sister talks at night!! :) do you know when you are coming to Utah next? You will have to let me know, and I can try and come down...I would love to see you guys!! :)

Allison said...

It's about time you put something new up!!! Looks like fun times at your house! The girls are all getting so big!! the girls talking about being princesses it way funny!! Abby is always trying to talk Dylan into being a prince, but he always wants to be a pirate!

david said...

Volleyball in the basement? I think TJ trying to train the girls early.

I could use him on my Basketball and soccer teams.

Rebecca Stoker said...

Your Valentine's looks so fun! I love the heart shaped pancakes! Your girls are all getting so big, and they are absolutely beautiful! Their Princess conversation is cracking me up! Kids say the absolute funniest things!! We sure miss you guys!

Thomas Family said...

I'm glad that you posted some pics. The girls are getting so big and it sounds like they're pretty funny too. We miss you guys.

Gunn said...

Cute kiddos! Don't you have any hills around there? j/k Hope you had a great B-Day. We are excited to see everyone this summer too. I want to see more pictures of that baby. Tell T. we are training our girls in the V-ball area too.

Brooke said...

Your girls are so cute! I bet they are the best of friends. We need to catch up sometime. I feel like I haven't talked to you in awhile. I hope things are going well for you.