Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cambree Ann Moss!!!














































We finally had our beautiful little girl!! She weighed 8 lb. 10 oz. and she was 20 1/2" long. She is a little chunk but cute as can be. We were relieved to see that she was healthy and strong and I'm doing fine too. Kaylee and Malia were so excited to see her and they love holding and kissing her. My mom was able to come and help and so she's been able to do lots of fun things with the girls while we were in the Hospital! We came home today and it always feels good to be out of the hospital!!
We miss and love you all! Hopefully we'll be able to see all of you soon!!








16 comments:

Gunn said...

Oh, so sweet. We have been dieing to see pictures. Kinley said she looks like Wiley and Nicky you are wearing the same thing I was and were even in the same room???? How did that happen! I wish we could see her and hold her. Glad you are home now and hope mom and baby are feeling good. Congrats!

david said...

Congratulations! Great job and glad everyone is doing well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful...and I LOVE her name! So cute! She is the same weight and length as Brooklyn was when she was born! Gotta love chunky little babies! Glad you are home now! Enjoy that sweet little girl!

Brooke said...

Congrats on your new little addition. She is such a cutie! Kaylee and Malia look so excited. I am glad all is well. I will call you soon.

Allison said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful! She looks like a Moss! She totally looks like Kaylee and Malia! I am glad everything went good! I am really glad that she is a good baby! But then she is still brand new! Have fun!

Campbell Family said...

Hey! I'm so glad that everything went so well. She is beautful just like all the Moss girls...I mean princesses. Her hair is so much lighter too...so cute! I had fun talking to your mom the other day amd getting all the news! She is just the greatest and I'm so glad she is able to be there with you. Love her name, you guys all look great! Take it easy at home and I'll call you soon. Love you!

Angie said...

Yeah! She is so cute!! I am glad you are all doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures and meet her in person one day. :)

Carrie Peterson said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. My 1st guess is she looks like Kaylee, but you never know for sure at such a young age. You look fabulous too by the way. Take care and post lots of pics of cambree.

CPA said...

Wow she is a beauty! Where did you put a 8lb something baby! We are so happy for you!
Megan and Darin

The Huffies said...

Hi Nicky, Just took a peek at your blog from Kori's...your girls are all beautiful and congrats on the new little one! You have a gorgeous family! Take Care. Love, Carol Huff

Team C said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!! I can't believe how teeny you were for such a big baby!!

The Ivie Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Glad everyone is doing well.
Jessica

ericareynolds said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful and so are you!

Chandler.Robyn said...

She is so cute! When will we get to see her in person? I bet the girls are just loving their new little sister.

Jenn said...

Hey! We didn't know you guys had a blog! It will be fun to see what you are up to. Your new baby girl is adorable...congratulations!

mcampbell said...

I'm slow...

but Congrats, Moss family!

She is beautiful. Hope you are all doing well!

love you.