Many of you have commented to me that I don't even look pregnant, so TJ decided to take some pictures to show everybody that I really do! I have less than 1 week and so this is a good indication of how big I really do get! Nobody can say that I don't look pregnant now!!
Kaylee and Malia are the all original Sleeping Beauty and Snow White!! We really did try to talk them into being something else but hey, it was easy!
You still look fabulous. I wish you guys were closer. Our little babies could be the best of friends, even roommates in college! We'll pray that everything will go smoothly and enjoy having your Mom out there with you. She was such a big help with my kids. We love her so much. good luck!
You look AWESOME!! By time I had Tess I was looking like a humongous HAG. Thanks for the super cute outfit. I can't wait to put her in it. We miss you guys soooo much. Good Luck with delivery, and tell T.J. hi from Dave and I both.
I'm SO HAPPY you posted these pics of you! Look at how stinkin' cute you are! You are so adorable prengnant! You're all belly and not a very big belly might I add. When I had Ashlynn in there my butt went out as far as my belly...so sad. I bet you are so anxious and ready to be done. Just a few more days right, maybe a week or so? I hope everything goes well. I will call you soon and try and catch you before the big day. The girls look so cute...Ashlynn could have been the 3rd Princess with them! So much fun! Love you!
I think you could keep that baby in there for another month or two and still not get as big as me. It's my opinion that you don't look ready to be having a baby especially the huge babies you already have had. Do you know who big this one is going to be?
11 comments:
Ok for being ready to give birth you are honestly the smallest, cutest preggers girl I have ever seen!!!!
You still look fabulous. I wish you guys were closer. Our little babies could be the best of friends, even roommates in college! We'll pray that everything will go smoothly and enjoy having your Mom out there with you. She was such a big help with my kids. We love her so much. good luck!
You look AWESOME!! By time I had Tess I was looking like a humongous HAG. Thanks for the super cute outfit. I can't wait to put her in it. We miss you guys soooo much. Good Luck with delivery, and tell T.J. hi from Dave and I both.
I'm SO HAPPY you posted these pics of you! Look at how stinkin' cute you are! You are so adorable prengnant! You're all belly and not a very big belly might I add. When I had Ashlynn in there my butt went out as far as my belly...so sad. I bet you are so anxious and ready to be done. Just a few more days right, maybe a week or so? I hope everything goes well. I will call you soon and try and catch you before the big day. The girls look so cute...Ashlynn could have been the 3rd Princess with them! So much fun! Love you!
Looks like you had a great Halloween. It also sounds like you are getting close to hae a new little one at home.
You look great! When is your exact due date? Anyway, I will call you soon so we can catch up. I hope all is well.
You look way cute! We all know I was a big cow by that time!!! But you look awesome! Have to hate alittle!
Pregnant and oh so cute. We are excited to see this new baby. Good luck!
I think you could keep that baby in there for another month or two and still not get as big as me. It's my opinion that you don't look ready to be having a baby especially the huge babies you already have had. Do you know who big this one is going to be?
You look great! Good luck this Friday! Be sure to post pictures of our new little niece!
You look amazing! And your kids are so cute. Hooray for more of them!
Post a Comment