Here are some more pictures of our sweet little angel!! We were lucky enough to have my mom come for a week and then TJ's parents came for a week. They were all so much help and we loved having them here.
Kaylee and Malia loved having grandma here! They went to a movie, McDonald's, played lots of games, colored all of the Color Wonder coloring books and had tons of fun!!
My mom made this adorable quilt for Cambree!! I think it turned out absolutely beautiful, Thanks Mom!
The Grandma's and Grandpa definately got their feel of games in. Any spare minute Kaylee was trying to get someone to play a game with her!
The girls loved having Grandma and Grandpa here! They even went to Omaha to see all of the Gingerbread houses at the Visitors Center. The girls thought it was awesome to see the hundreds of houses and had fun!! 

Grandma Moss gave the girls this Gingerbread house. We had a Professional decorater (Kaylee) and a professional Tast Tester (Malia) helping us put it together. Malia had to taste every piece of wonderful candy and even managed to see if one could fit up her nose! With some good nose blowing skills we managed to shoot that little green candy out and hopefully Malia learned a good lesson!
We loved having all of the help for those two weeks!! Thanks for all of your hard work. Luckily we have some great friends here who are still helping out! We have had some wonderful dinners and people have volunteered to take the older girls places with them so that they can get out of the house! Hopefully we'll get to see a lot of you over the Holidays!!!
7 comments:
Nic...she is BEAUTIFUL!! How is it having THREE!?!? I'm sure you are great at it! I love how happy Maila and Kaylee look with sweet little Cambree! It sounds like you have had some great help with the girls!! :)
I LOVE how the quilt turned out...your mom is AMAZING!! I knew if I sent you the pictures of mine, she could totally duplicate it!! It looks so cute! :)
She is so cute! She looks like she's getting A LOT of love from everyone! I LOVE that blanket your mom made...sooooo cute! Your mom is so talented! Hope you guys had a great holiday. I have had something for Cambree for a couple weeks now and I just need to get it in the mail:) I'm a little bit of a slow poak! Love you guys...wish we could see you soon!
All of your girls are so beautiful. I still have cambree's baby gift in a box. I've got to get out of the house to mail it. Going anywhere with 4 kids is a circus event. You have Ellie and Austin as the clowns and me as the daring tight rope walker carefully balancing a baby carrier in one arm and an 18 month old in the other. No excuse not to get to the post office though- Anyways your girls are so cute. I'm thinkin' Cambree and Savannah look quite a bit alike. Hope to see you guys soon.
We love the picture of Cambree in the bear bunting! And the gingerbread house is great - every bit as good as the ones in Omaha!
Cambree is so alert. Looks like you had a great time with Grandparents. So fun they were able to come out! Glad you got the green candy out of the nose. :) You have a darling family! Enjoy the holidays!
So cute! I loved the pics. I am so glad you got to have your mom come help. How are you feeling? Your gals are all so cute
She is completely beautiful!!! How is adjusting to three children? I bet your girls just love her! I "tracked" you through Andrea's blog!! :0) Email me, chrisylee12@hotmail.com if ya want an invite to our new blog!! I hope all of you are doing great!
Post a Comment