Friday, October 3, 2008

The Last 2 Months









Man, this blog stuff makes you realize how much you don't keep everyone posted on what is going on!! Time flies. I'll try to do a quick update.
Since the last post my Dad flew me home for a quick trip to go to Aaron & Traci's baby blessing.
TJ took care of the kids for the weekend and did a great job and I was able to have some time to myself along with spending time with family, it was great to see everyone!
We had TJ's B-Day which my cousin Justin got to spend with us because he had an overnight business trip here and so it was fun to have him come and see us.
Kaylee learned to ride her bike without training wheels!! She's been wanting to do it for a while but we haven't gotten around to it. It only took her 2 days before she could completely do it all by herself! She's done awesome but we have had quite a few bumps and bruises since then. She's tough though and always wants to get right back on!
And just this last Sunday we were sitting in our small branch of 30 people and I look behind me and see some familiar faces! TJ's Aunt and Uncle Randy and Jill happened to be traveling through and happened to stop at our little church!! What a coincidence. They were able to spend the afternoon with us and it was so fun to have them in our home!
We have Kaylee's B-Day next week, TJ is still trying to finish the toy room, we need to paint the baby's room and continue to get ready for the baby to come!






8 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Yippeeeeee! You posted again! I seriously can't tell you how happy I am that you have one of these:) I told you it wasn't that hard and a piece of cake! You guys all look great...the girls are getting SO BIG. Kaylee looks the same but Malia...she has changed the most. How random to see Tj's family at church with you. I bet that was so nice for you guys to see them. That's awesome that Kaylee can ride her bike now, Ty learned how to do that this summer too. Tell T we said happy "late" bday! We love you guys, give the girls loves from us:)

Angie said...

Yeah! Thanks for hosting Justin...he had such a great time. I am suppose to get your breadstick and lasagne recipe...he was raving about them:)

Allison said...

Yeah! You got more up!! Abby about freaked out when she saw I jad a picture of Kaylee on the computer! She was so excited! I also need your breadstick recipe so you should probably just send a mass email out with it!! Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Yea for blogging!! :) I'm so glad you have started one!! You will love it! :) Great update...cute pictures! Keep 'em coming! Hope you guys are doing great!! Love ya!

Reiko said...

Alright! Way to go Nicky! It's going to be great seeing what's going on in Nebraska. I can't believe how much Malia looks like Kayley, they are getting so big too. (so is your tummy but that's a good thing). We hope all is well and keep us posted on the Moss's in corn country.

Gunn said...

Yeah! Good to have one more blogger in the fam. Happy Birthday Kayley and congratulations on riding your bike. That is too fun about Uncle Randy and Aunt Jill. Wish we could head up there and surprise you. How are you feeling. I am starting to get excited. But still no name, You?

Thomas Family said...

Hey you guys, I am soooo glad you have a blog now. I kept hoping you would get one. The pics of the girls are so cute. We just moved to California with John Deere and now we're racing to find a house before the baby comes. Tell T.J. hi from Dave and I and keep in touch.

Team C said...

So glad you have joined the bloggers. Congrats. on the baby. I didn't even know you were pregnant!! Yay! You look Fabulous, and the girls are getting so big. Sheesh!