I guess we'll start out our first post with Malia's Birthday!! She loved turning 3 years old but I think Kaylee was actually more excited for Malia's B-Day than she was. Malia loved all of the presents and absolutely loved getting presents and cards in the mail for the entire week before her B-Day. She wanted a Barbie cake, a Princess Purse and a new stroller!! I think she' s a pretty easy girl to please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can not believe how grown-up Malia looks! It is so sad! She is totally a little girl now! Abby was very excited to see the pics and informed me that we will be going to see Kaylee's house soon. Luckily she doesn't really have a grasp on the time concept since unfortunatly it won't be "soon"!
Yay, Nicky! You're blogging. Warning: It's completely addicting. :) We're excited to keep up with the Moss family and look forward to seeing more photos. (Show us your new home!)
Happy Birthday, Malia! Miss you guys...
-Aaron, Traci, Myleigh & Sean
You caved to the pressure :) I'm so glad you have a blog. We expect to see lots more pictures of those cute girls! Happy Birthday Malia!
Hey Nikki!
I found your blog through Robyn & Chandler's and wanted to say hi! This is Brooke's little sister, Lyndsi. Your family is so beautiful and has gotten so big! Hope things are going great for you guys! Take care.
The point of blogging is to let everyone know what you are up to, but how can I if I didn't even know you started one. I found yours through Traci's you nerd. Well, all is forgiven. I have you on my blog list. Looks like you're due for another update-quit slaking!!!Miss you guys!!!
Welcome to the blog world and happy birthday, Malia. Can't believe she is so big!
Holy crap Nicky you little stink! I didn't even know you started one of these things. I was looking at Allison's and saw your name on the side and was thinking no way!! I'm so happy that you are doing this and now my kids can see their friends! I guess I'm not the only one that didn't know about this so I can't be mad:) You are more than due for a new post my dear so hop to it and let us know how you are doing. I want a belly shot! I said that cuz I know you will never go there. The girls are getting so big! Can't wait to see the new little princess. Oh...I miss my friend! Why do we live so far apart? All we can do is think about the good old days and smile. Miss you miss you miss you!!!
Post a Comment