Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kaylee's Birthday!!!

Kaylee just had her 5th B-Day and she absolutely loved and enjoyed every minute of it!! She was so excited she could hardly sleep at night because of all the anticipation!



Malia on the other hand didn't think that it's always easy to NOT be the B-Day Girl!

Kaylee was extra sweet though and let Malia open a lot of her presents!


We let Kaylee have a little Party and invite some of her friends! She wanted a Strawberry Shortcake party and I think the Pinata and the cake turned out pretty cute!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Kaylee!! Wow...can you believe she is 5?!?! Crazy huh?! :) Brooklyn is in LOVE with Strawberry shortcake...she saw those pictures and FREAKED out! She also had a Shortcake party this year! :) Your girls are too cute...I love it!

Campbell Family said...

Okay Betty Crocker...I know you made that fabulous cake but did you make the pinata too!? You are amazing and I'm not the leased bit surprised:) Looks like a very cute party and that Kaylee had a lot of fun. I hope Kaylee heard our message we left her. Happy Birthday Miss Kaylee...we love you bunches!! Poor Malia, it's always hard not being the birthday girl.

Gunn said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! Love the cake and pinata, good job. Kinley was suffering also. But is already looking forward to her birthday now. Only 9 more mo.

Brooke said...

Your girls are so adorable. I loved your birthday party theme. You are very talented. Did you make the cute hairbows in their hair? I need to figure out a cute cake for Hailee. She wants a princess, but I did that last year. Any ideas??

Reiko said...

Great blog. It is good to see pictures of your family!

Carrie Peterson said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! Did you really make that pinata? Looks like they had fun! Love the pic of Malia crying. Hope all is going well with the pregnancy. You've only got about 3 weeks left. Hang in there!

Team C said...

Her cake is darling. Excellent job!! How cute your girls are!!

Kedrick & Kori said...

I love the cake and pinata. You were a busy little mama! You are making some great memories your your kiddos