Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Friends & Family














































After Christmas and New Years, TJ had to go on a business trip for 2 weeks and so I was able to stay with my family. We were able to see some friends that we don't get to see very often and it was so fun for our kids to play with our friends kids!! The girls also got to go on a date with Uncle Jason and to Build A Bear with Aunt Susan!! We had a lot of fun and the kids were sad when we had to leave!! We were gone for so long that we came home to a mouse living in Kaylee and Malia's nightstand! AHHHHHHH!! We have never had a mouse in our house but I was pretty frieked out. The mouse is now gone but I spent two weeks washing, cleaning and sanitizing all of the girls clothes and toys! It's amazing how much grief one little mouse can cause a person. We figured that it must have gotten in the night before we left while we were loading up the car and left the door open. Next time we leave I will have a mouse traps set all throughout the house JUST IN CASE!!!









5 comments:

Richard and Gail said...

Great pictures! Oh, we do miss you all - especially when, looking back, we are reminded of the great fun we have when you are here. It's quiet around this house these days and we're looking forward to all of you coming again - soon. Your story about the mouse reminds me of the Anne of Green Gables episode of the dead mouse in the plumb pudding sauce. You would love it, especially now that you've had you own mouse extermination experience.

Campbell Family said...

Oh man...seeing you guys together with the Frogley's makes me so sad. We ate with them at Cafe Rio too last summer when we hung out...yummy! I'm so glad you guys got to see each other and that you were able to stay longer with your family. So fun! I feel your yuckies with the mouse! I felt the same way when we had our own little gus gus back in Iowa. Miss you girlie!!

Team C said...

I can't believe we missed y'all when you were here. What a fun vacation, and such a cute family. OOOH so bummed, but I'm glad it was good!

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you added more pictures!! I've been dying to see more of your adorable family!! You guys are so cute! I still can't believe you have 3 girls! I'm sure TJ can't either! :-) I love the pics with the Frogleys...we really miss you guys!

Christine Dallimore said...

What fun pictures! Sorry to hear about the mouse though--Yuck!! I totally hate mice too, of course being surrounded by farm fields doesn't help either! Oh, and I totally love the picture of you and your new little one (in her blessing dress). So, so cute!!