Kaylee thinks school is the greatest thing ever, whenever somebody asks her about it she says, "School Rocks!!" She loves her teacher, friends, and everything else.
Malia is doing great and loves school when she comes home and you ask her how her day went but when night time comes she's a little hesitant about going in the morning! She has lots of friends and a great teacher and so she'll be just fine! She says at recess so many people are calling her name that she doesn't know who she should play with, I told her that was a good problem to have!
3 comments:
Nicky!!
So great to "hear" from you via blog land!!:) I cannot believe how big your girls are! I could have sworn it wasn't that long since I'd seen you!!
Thank you for your congrats. We are SO excited for a little girl of our own (and a little scared, too!:)
You have a beautiful family! Your girls look JUST like you! (and I bet you love all those girls after growing up with all those boys...even though they were good ones:) You deserve it!!
xo Ally
Yeahhhh for school.....they look so cute!! CUte little Cambree missing her sisters:) She'll get over it soon having all this one on one time with her mommy!!
I can't believe school started either! Where did the summer go? Your girls look super cute, and I am sure Cambree is sad to have her sisters gone. Justin doesn't know what to do with himself with Hailee gone all day. Thankfully preschool starts today:)
Post a Comment