Sunday, December 12, 2010
Cambree's 2!!
I can't believe that my little Cambree is 2!!! She is our blonde haired blue eyed beauty! We had a family party and had a Cow theme; cow cake and Kaylee made a "Pin the Moo on the Cow" game. She loved opening her presents and Kaylee and Malia were so cute and made her all of these cards and gave her some of their favorite toys that Cambree loves! She loved having all of the attention on her and she loved blowing out the candles on her "Moo" cake!




Cambree's doing pretty good about potty training but I wouldn't say that we are all the way there...yet! We have completely gotten rid of the binky though and so we are making progress!

I watched a friends kids the other night and they loved using the treadmill as a slide! I guess if it's too cold to go outside you might as well improvise, right!
Kaylee and Malia got to dance during the Basketball game on Saturday and they absolutely loved it! Kaylee said, "That Rocked" and Malia just thought that it was really fun. They actually did a great job and it was fun to watch them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE the cake!! I might have to have you tell me how you made that-Lacey loves cows!! she actually has a stuffed animal cow that she rides around on! anyway Cambree is starting to look like her sisters! She is such a cutie!
Doesn't it seem crazy your youngest is two! I love your cake! I hope things are well:) Have a Merry Christmas!
They are growing up so stinkin fast!! The cow cake is totally awesome. I have probably told you this already but, Cambree's hair is amazing. My Tess has no hair and you already get to do fun things to Cambree's. I am totally jealous.
I can't believe that Cambree is TWO!!! That is just crazy...where has the time gone?? You and your wonderful creative cakes!! Loved getting your card.....Dave was the most surprised out of us on seeing how big the girls are. He couldn't believe how grown Malia was:)
Post a Comment